Friday, November 2, 2018

Project Selection- Magazine

Based on my experiences in AICE Media studies I have found my interest for print journalism has increased. In class, we analyzed magazines and I found that the devices that journalists use to entice the reader were very effective. If I were to choose to do the magazine project I think I would thoroughly enjoy implementing some of these devices into my own article. Examples of these devices would be the selection of fonts and colors, the titles of articles, and the way sentences within the article are phrased. I am also fairly artistic so creating a format for the magazine cover would be very enjoyable. Additionally, when the class viewed the film 'All the President's Men' we gained an understanding of the editing and revision process involved with print journalism. When creating my magazine I would work closely with my partner/group to create the most appealing and factually accurate article. Overall, I think I would be well suited for the magazine project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection video

https://youtu.be/fiHTAJTKaUU