Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Project Selection- My decision

I have chosen to do the film project for my AICE Media Studies Class. I am an aspiring director and this project would allow me to practice directing the actors in the scenes. I am taking a theater class as well as directing class so I have experience in the field. My partner a prolific writer and fellow theater student is very well suited for the project a well. My partner and I have determined that I will assume the role of director and she will act as the writer/editor. Although all decisions made will be mutual. We would either like to do a comedy or drama for our film. Both my partner and I are visual beings and will enjoy projecting our vision onto the screen in film format. Creating a film has been a dream for both my partner and I and we are very eager to use this project as an opportunity to fulfill that dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection video

https://youtu.be/fiHTAJTKaUU